Chemical & Petrochemical
Flame retardant workwear that provides protection from chemical splashes that can occur and/or when working in explosive environments. Our chemical clothing is ideal if you work with chemicals in environments where ... Read more
Flame retardant workwear that provides protection from chemical splashes that can occur and/or when working in explosive environments. Our chemical clothing is ideal if you work with chemicals in environments where there is a risk of dust or gas explosion.
Remember that it is important to choose the right collection based on the chemicals you work with. The range includes protective clothing for summer and winter use, high visibility clothing and a large range of workwear for women. Our protective clothing is certified against splashes of chemicals in accordance with EN 13034 type PB (6) and static electricity in accordance with EN 1149-5.
The recommended collections may include protective clothing that lacks certain certifications due to the design of the garment, such as garments with hanging pockets. Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with choosing the right protective clothing for your work. We will help you find the right solution.
Ranges for Chemical & Petrochemical
APEX is a new addition to Tranemo’s Flame Retardant range that can solve some of the most difficult protection problems. The material is a 300 g/m² dope-dyed Aramid, which is lined with an additional layer of Flame Retardant fabric in the front. The level of protection is very high and the fabric not only passes EN13034 tests for acid and alkaline, but also for aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohol. The trousers that are available in both ladies and men’s sizes can be ordered with extra reinforcements to the front to protect against splashes. Of course, there are also increased visibility options in the collection.
APEX is a solution for many work situations where it has been difficult to cope with chemical splashes without wearing a chemical suit. In the absence of textiles where zinc runs off, APEX is also used when working with molten zinc, since the degradation temperature in the fabric is higher than the melting point of zinc. The zinc does not run off but does not burn holes in the garment either. The metal should be removed mechanically as quickly as possible after splashing to avoid the risk of getting burned.
- Aramid with a high degradation temperature
- Good repellency to splashes of many types of chemicals
- Dope-dyed fabric that can handle many industrial washes
- Risk Assessment: Small splashes of molten metal, Splashes of chemicals
Durable Flame Retardant garments in Inherent Aramid fabric. The light and easy to wear ARAMID range is perfectly suitable for work environments where high risk for Electric Arc exists.
For optimal function, the garments are designed in collaboration with leading companies in power industries. The range is extremely well suited for industrial laundry processes.
- Ideal for maintenance and work environments where high risk of Electric Arc exists
- The most lightweight and thinnest garments in the Flame Retardant range
- Good Flame Retardant performance, high durability and long life span
- Well suited for industrial washing
- Risk Assessment: Electric Arc, explosion, traffic accident (Aramid Hi-Vis)
The garments are equipped with a lot of pockets and practical details that will suit workers who are, for example working with electricity or maintenance. These working clothes are also excellent if you are in an environment where static electricity needs to be avoided. Some of the garments are suitable for welding and metallurgy industry where there are risks of splashes of molten metal.
- Functional garments for Electricity, Maintenance and Metallurgy
- High protection against convective heat and radiant heat
- Risk Assessment: Molten iron, Electric Arc, Flame and Heat, Heat stress, Small welding sparks
CANTEX 57 is our range of Inherent Flame Retardant garments for metal industries with the highest stipulated protection against molten iron, E3. The collection offers a good protection against Electric Arc accidents and is certified for welding.
Additionally, your visibility gets better with details in High-Visibility and reflective material. The range also includes ladies’ garments.
- The best range for working in Metal Industries
- High protection against convective heat and radiant heat
- Increased visibility with reflective stripes and fluorescent details
- Risk Assessment: Molten iron, Flame and Heat, Heat stress, Indoor traffic, Electric Arc, Small welding sparks
Cantex 2.0 fabric provides an unique protection against Electric Arc accidents with an Arc Rating of 15 cal/cm² (PPE 2 / over 8 cal/cm²). You will be more visible than ever with CANTEX HI-VIS, since the new fabric is certified according to EN ISO 20471.
In addition, the new fabric is softer and even more comfortable to wear. The collection is designed for people who need High-Visibility clothing and are working with maintenance or in electric and power industries where you might be exposed to Electric Arc or in industries where static electricity should be avoided.
- Ideal for working in Infrastructure, Maintenance, Electricity or Power industries
- High protection against Electric Arc with a high Arc Rating
- Comfortable with good moisture absorption and breathability
- Risk Assessment: Electric Arc - Flame and Heat - Splashes of molten iron - Heat stress - Traffic accident
TERA TX offers a wide range of garments developed to combine high protection with a superior comfort and excellent durability. The lightweight and easy to wear garments offer the highest levels of functionality whilst making TERA TX extremely comfortable to wear.
TERA TX meets requirements for PPE Category 2 (over 8 cal/cm²) according to EN 61482-1-1 (Open Arc). In our Tranemo Skinsafe™ system, you will find several layer-on-layer combinations providing the right protection for different levels of risk. TERA TX is a comprehensive collection for all climates including a large range for women.
- Perfect design for the power and utility industry
- A wide range for all climates with a large selection of ladies garments
- Light and durable Inherent Flame Retardant fabric
- Risk Assessment: Electric Arc, Flame and Heat, Traffic accident, Explosion
Tera TX Non Metal
The Tera TX NON-METAL Flame Retardant range has been developed in collaboration with industries that require garments that are metal-free and Anti-Static. The non-metal range eliminates the risk of creating sparks in an ATEX environment and also removes the conductive risk associated with metal components.
In addition, they help prevent the transfer of heat from the outside to the inside of the garment in the event of an Electric Arc accident and there is no risk that any metal accessories can fall off the garment in sensitive environments. The range also features garments with High Visibility detail and reflective tape. Boilersuit 6019 81 is certified according to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 and features a knee length zipper to allow for easy access.
- Specially designed for work in an explosive / ATEX environments
- Metal free and Anti-Static
- Lightweight, durable and Inherent Flame Retardant fabric
- Risk Assessment: Explosion, Electric Arc, Flame and Heat, Chemical Splash
ZENITH is designed to make you highly visible in environments where risks can also arise from high voltage as well as metal working. The HV orange colour is certified according to EN ISO 20471 and is required by many for its excellent visibility in snow. It is also a good option for many other businesses that want Flame Retardant, High-Visibility orange garments.
ZENITH is Non-Metal and provides protection against Electric Arc accidents and the design offers excellent functionality for the wearer. When used together with our welding accessories, the range also performs well for cutting and welding.
- New softshell jacket and winter jacket with hood
- High level of protection for Maintenance and Infrastructure where there is a risk of Electric Arc
- High comfort with a soft feel on the inside
- Risk Assessment: Traffic accident, Electric Arc, Flame and Heat